21 Team Building Ideas in Hong Kong
Anything done in a team can be accomplished in a much better way and in a much lesser time. Irrespective of which company you work for, a local start up or a multinational corporation you must always find some time to slide out of your cubicle and blend in with your colleague and get to know them better. Honk Kong offers multitudinous options to get together and through some fun activities work on team building.
- Outdoor activities
- Hiking is a great way to get out alfresco while discovering the scenic beauty of Hong Kong with your colleagues. There are some amazing Hiking routes at Lady Clement’s Ride to Aberdeen Park and Wong Nai Chuck Reservoir to Tai Tam Tuk Reservoir.
- You could also take a few rental boats on Wong Nai Chung Reservoir and enjoy watching the turtles while discussing about your company.
- Go for windsurfing in Windsurfing Centre HK in Sai Kung orAqua Bound at Stanley Main Beach.
- Michaelangelo’s luxury junk with its plush décor makes for a memorable day at the sea
- Go for the traditional Aqua Luna for an evening soiree
- Extreme Sports:
- Get together with your colleagues and vent out your work frustration at the indoor paintball at Paintball HQ or outdoor war games at War Games.
- Freeing Hong Kong offers freaky themed room escapes that will put your problem solving skills, team building and patience to test.
- Eating Together:
One of the best ways to get to know each other better is over a sumptuous meal. You could also join cooking and baking classes together.
- Try I Love Cake classes for pastry making or Intercontinental for dessert and cake baking classes.
- For the non vegetarian lovers, join Butcher’s Club.
- You could also try some on your feet cooking at Corner Kitchen
- If you’re looking to stir up your wine palette then go the 8th Estate Winery’s terrace and host a wine tasting event.
- Invite your colleagues to bring in their favorite ice cream and sprinkling of toppings to your in-house Scooper Bowl which is a great way to have some boardroom fun
- Discover your creativity:
- An afternoon at Art Jamming in Central is a great way for you and your colleagues to create motivational themes and even projects related to your company.
- Hong Kong Art Tutoring in North Point gives some amazing team building classes through lessons directed on learning the thought process of the artists.
- Engage in a DIY skill at A Pair and A Spare Studio in Sai Ying Pun. From shelving to flower arrangements there’s a lot you can do here.
- Karaoke bonding:
- Head over to Neway for some karaoke fun and belt out choice numbers without hesitation.
- Penthouse Skylounge in Wan Chai is one of the biggest Karaoke bars in Hong Kong that offers you a private VIP room.
- Experience traditional Japanese Karaoke at Music Box
- Sparadise, Sense of Touch is a great place to have a private spa session.
- Pamper yourself and your colleagues at Lush Beauty in Mongkok
- Indulge in group sessions at The Mandarin Oriental.