Thursday, June 8, 2023

Tourist Visa Requirements For HK Domestic Helpers Traveling to China

More HK Topics
- Advertisement -

Domestic helpers employed in Hong Kong can apply for a one-entry or two-entry visa or multi-entry visa valid for 6 months for tourism (L visa).



  1. A photocopy of the domestic helper’s identity card;
  2. A photocopy of the employer’s identity card;
  3. A photocopy of the employment contract;
  4. A photocopy of the document showing the residence of stay in Hong Kong;
  5. Documents showing the itinerary including transport record and proof of hotel reservation;
    Applicants with valid one-entry or two-entry visa are allowed to stay within 1 month, while those who with valid 6 months multi-entry visa could enjoy a 1-15-day stay. (Please note that multi-visa within 6 months should be applied based on at least one or two visa records). The duration of stay is subject to the authorized organization.
  6. Guarantee letters are required (respectively from the employer and the domestic helper, whose signatures should be the same with those on the employment contract). The letters should include:
  7. Declaring the applicant is the employer or the employee explicitly;
    – Stating the reason of applying the visa, and also the date and destination clearly;
    – Stating that the employee travels together with the employer and ensures observing the law of China.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -" "
- Advertisement -" "
Latest News

Explore Hong Kong’s 12 Stunning Shopping Malls

Hong Kong's shopping malls give locals and tourists a unique retail experience. From Central's glittering buildings to Mong Kok's...
- Advertisement -" "

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -" "