5 Family-Friendly Restaurants in Hong Kong
Hong Kong abounds in restaurants that not just offer a sumptuous food to eat but are also a great place for a family dinner where kids can have some fun in the play area while munching on the kid’s menu. Here is a list of 5 family friendly restaurants that have something for everyone.
- Stables Grill: Tsim Sha Tsui
- The hushed and elegant surroundings of the Stables Grill accompanied by the grassy patch is an amazing place to have dinner with your family while your kids have some fun running wild on the patch.
- On weekdays, the place is a must go to with your entire family while on the weekends there is this popular brunch that you can eat in “The Parlour” right next door.
- Once your tummy is full you can take a stroll along the harbor and absorb the scenic beauty of Hong Kong.
Location: Stables Grill, 1881 Heritage, Hullett House, 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Shui, +852 3988 0104
- The Old Hangar: Kowloon
- The place is an eating paradise with the wonderful rooftop park and the playground, beautiful views of the harbor and a vantage point designated for witnessing the lovely sunset.
- From western delights including pasta, burger, steak and seafood to some palatable craft beer, The Old Hangar is a great place to grab some grub.
Location: The Old Hangar, Shop 205, Zone B, 2/F, Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Kowloon, +852 2189 7887
- Zaks: Discovery Bay
- Zaks is the largest restaurant on the water in DB. This will give you a lot of space to stretch out with the kids while you munch on the delicious meals in open air.
- From kids’ favorite ice creams to some mouth watering desserts for adults, Zaks has something to eat for everyone.
- There is a play area for the kids outside and a wonderful view of the HK Disneyland fireworks.
- The ferry ride you have to take to come here and then return back to the Central is nothing but pure fun!
Location: Zaks, Shop G04, G/F & 103, 1/F, D’Deck, DB Plaza, Discovery Bay, D’Deck, Hong Kong, +852 2987 6232
- Zuma: Central
- Famous for the free- flow champagne brunch, Zuma is very popular among the families.
- With a playground for kids and kids under 10 eating for free during a Saturday and Sunday brunch, Zuma is a delightful place, especially for the kids
- Be sure about making a reservation beforehand though.
Location: Zuma, Level 5 & 6, 15 Queen’s Road, Central, +852 3657 6388
- Charlie Brown Café: Kowloon
- Also known as the first peanut themed café in the world, Charlie Brown café is a 4,000 sq-ft restaurant and shop decorated with all your favorite peanut characters. Same goes with most of the menu items.
- The Charlie Brown pancakes are a delightful breakfast meal.
- There is a great meal option before or after a trip to the Hong Kong Science Museum.
Location: Charlie Brown Café, G/F-1/F, 58-60 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Shui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, +852 2366 6315