Thursday, May 19, 2022

Just Got Married and Changed Name, How to Amend My Hong Kong ID Details?

More HK Topics
- Advertisement -

Sometimes personal details appearing on someone’s Hong Kong identity card has to be revised. This is quite common for people whose names will be revised upon marriage.

Hong Kong identification card holders whose personal particulars appearing on their ID need revision should fill out an application form ROP73 (download PDF) completely and sending it by post with copies of supporting documents.

Upon completion of the form, send it, along with copies of supporting documents — just photocopies, not originals — to:

12/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

- Advertisement -

Form ROP 73: Application for Amendment of Registered Particulars of Hong Kong Identity Card

It is also possible to send copy of filled out PDF by email at [email protected] with scanned copies of supporting documents, if any. The Registration of Persons Office will then seek appointment with you to attend an interview as you bring the original copies of the supporting document you sent through by email or post.

If the application to amend details on your Hong Kong ID is approved, arrangements will be made to replace your identity card at a fee of HK$460.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Latest News

44 Shopping Voucher and Incentives For Vaccinated Hong Kong Residents

Unlike the launch of a new iPhone model, going to a vaccination center might take more than just a...
- Advertisement -" "

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -