Hong Kong may have plenty of shops selling just about anything from anywhere in the world. But it helps to know where do locals usually go to when looking for specific commodities.
Now, let’s look at men’s personal care: shaving cream.
Locals in Hong Kong generally keep facial hair at bay. And while it’s not a crime to maintain yours, it’s not a common observation to see people growing moustache or beard, even during Movember month. So getting a shaving cream comes in handy.
- Gillete – This brand, a household name when it comes to shaving, can easily be bought at neighborhood dispensary, personal care sections at ParkNShop or Wellcome or at personal care shops namely Watsons or Mannings or cosmetic shops like Sasa or Bonjour.
- Clarins – ClarinsMen Smooth Shave can be found at Clarins stores all throughout Hong Kong.
- L’Occitane – Cade Shaving Cream can be found at L’Occitane Boutiques found across Hong Kong
- Crabtree & Evelyn – West Indian Lime Shaving Cream can be found at Crabtree & Evelyn shops located inside shopping malls and department stores accross Hong Kong.
- Keihl’s – Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream can be found at Keiehl’s shops located across Hong Kong.